Step II Step 2 study schedules

Started by Legion560
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Legion560

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year there were a couple of people that posted thier day to day, subject to subject study schedules for step 1. I found a couple online as well, but this time for step 2 I couldnt find anything. Does anyone know where I can get some step 2 study schedules? Or if you post your own, that would be great. Thanks.

Legion
 
Legion560 said:
Last year there were a couple of people that posted thier day to day, subject to subject study schedules for step 1. I found a couple online as well, but this time for step 2 I couldnt find anything. Does anyone know where I can get some step 2 study schedules? Or if you post your own, that would be great. Thanks.

Legion

This is a fairly good question so I'm going to bump it up with a non-answer. I think it would be as helpful to start a Step 2 Experiences sticky, if anyone is willing to get that ball rolling.

Spang