Step I Step 2

Started by efh4
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

efh4

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did you study, and what did you use to study?? I'm just getting started and I need an idea of what timeframe to give myself. thanks!
 
I studied for about 3 weeks and all I did was read "Crush the Boards" and "Boards and Wards", do the NMS Step 2 questions, and qbank, and PRAY. I ended up with a 244 (a 40 point improvement over my Step 1 score).
Good luck
 
did you memorize crush and b&w or just read it and do lots of questions? b&w is lot more to swallow than crush. so far i'm been using crush and q bank as my core, little nms and Rx on the side. test 1 week from today. appreciate any advice on using texts since i know i need to do lots of qs. thanks
 
Hi,
I read through B&W twice (wouldn't say I really tried to memorize it though). And I did try to memorize as much of Crush as I could.
I wouldn't try for B&W now if I were you. Just stick with questions.