Step 2CS: Houston Test Site?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

voltron77

4th year Medical Student
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any advice on where to stay if I am taking Step 2CS at the Houston test site? Also, what airport should I fly into? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

I took CS in Houston and flew into IAH. I stayed at the Wyndham Greenspoint, which does give a discount to people who are there for the exam. It is a very short taxi ride to the center from the Hotel. I think that the driver charged me something like $5.00 for the trip and all of the taxi drivers seem to know exactly where the center is.

A lot of people stayed at the Sofitel, which is directly across the street from the center.

I took CS in Houston and flew into IAH. I stayed at the Wyndham Greenspoint, which does give a discount to people who are there for the exam. It is a very short taxi ride to the center from the Hotel. I think that the driver charged me something like $5.00 for the trip and all of the taxi drivers seem to know exactly where the center is.

A lot of people stayed at the Sofitel, which is directly across the street from the center.

Thanks Medical123......I appreciate the info! Have a great day!:D