Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, couldn’t find this in another thread but apologies if it has already been answered:
How would you suggest approaching ordering tests when your work-up depends on the results of initial tests?
For example: patient presents with amenorrhea I would do a urine bHCG first and decide on which other tests to do depending on the results... Or someone has rectal bleeding I would perform an exam before deciding on doing any other tests (most of the time)
Thanks for your advice!
How would you suggest approaching ordering tests when your work-up depends on the results of initial tests?
For example: patient presents with amenorrhea I would do a urine bHCG first and decide on which other tests to do depending on the results... Or someone has rectal bleeding I would perform an exam before deciding on doing any other tests (most of the time)
Thanks for your advice!