Step II Step 2CS Study Partner - NYC or Skype

Started by etceteras
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

etceteras

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm a final year medical student looking for a study partner in person in NYC (UES) or online via skype - to practice some scenarios with and get some feedback. I'm a native English speaker, USMLE Step 1 score 240's. PM or comment for more details.
 
Hi, I'm a final year medical student looking for a study partner in person in NYC (UES) or online via skype - to practice some scenarios with and get some feedback. I'm a native English speaker, USMLE Step 1 score 240's. PM or comment for more details.
Hey I’m in NY exam on June 24th lmk I need a live partner