USMLE Step 3 Basic Advice Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trollaway

Reaction score
i have been out of med school for some time. need to take step 3 before June to fit in 7 yr window. need to do as well as possible. tons of free time. how to structure study?

what is "trick?"

just buy uworld to get started rn?

need FA?

Members don't see this ad.

What do you mean by trick? You mean Step 3 Trick? It is a trick where you will be able to tell a few days in advance whether you passed or failed in step 3 before your report is out.

For FA? I did not use Step 3 FA. just browsed Step 1 FA for certain topics (e.g Stats, pharma, and a quick review on some systems) bulk of the review from MTB 3, Uworld.

What do you mean by trick? You mean Step 3 Trick? It is a trick where you will be able to tell a few days in advance whether you passed or failed in step 3 before your report is out.

For FA? I did not use Step 3 FA. just browsed Step 1 FA for certain topics (e.g Stats, pharma, and a quick review on some systems) bulk of the review from MTB 3, Uworld.

i think that is trick i see mentioned. u reccommend MTB over FA? is MTB good for step?