Step III Step 3 ccs

Started by Anjipd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjipd

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did really bad on my ccs
None of my cases were being complete.
I stupidly put catheter to patient with prostatitis which ended the case and couldn't recognize on disease at all. I was stuck with nothing till the end. One case I realized the diagnosis really late and however put the treatment on time.
2 or 3 times my orders were declined.
Others I did basic things and maybe mediocre.
What are my chances to pass, pls advice honestly.
 
Scoring CCS is pretty much impossible to predict to be honest. As long as, you did somethings right it could give you a pass. I know CCS saved me big time though to pass this exam.
 
I did really bad on my ccs
None of my cases were being complete.
I stupidly put catheter to patient with prostatitis which ended the case and couldn't recognize on disease at all. I was stuck with nothing till the end. One case I realized the diagnosis really late and however put the treatment on time.
2 or 3 times my orders were declined.
Others I did basic things and maybe mediocre.
What are my chances to pass, pls advice honestly.

Usually, it's not necessary that cases should be fully completed to pass. If your patient was improving and stabilizing orders were placed and monitoring orders are in place, you should get most of the score
 
Status
Not open for further replies.