Step III step 3 in Texas

Started by malinka
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

malinka

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody taking step 3 in Texas? How long will it take them before I can sit for exam? And do we need to start residency in order to be eligible for exam or we can actually do it before it?
Thank you
 
Starting a residency is not a requirement for taking Step 3 in Texas; you only need an MD in order to take the exam.

As for how long until you are able to sit for it, I forget.
 
Thank you!
I am pregnant. And still can't decide on whether I am able to take the exam before delivery. I was thinking if I apply in the end of May how long will it take them to send me a permission?