Step III step 3 nbme score

Started by onlyortho
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

onlyortho

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just took the nbme exam and got 350...what does that mean?
how do these scores translate on the actual exam? please let me know
 
I wondered the same thing myself. For some reason the nbme website doesn't offer a interpretation sheet for step 3, but the one they have on the site for step 1 and step 2 are just off by one point, so I am thinking you use the same chart for step 3. Just look on the nbme website under info about the other tests.
I got a 480 and that translates to a 214.
I took the first half of the real thing today and the rest is tomorrow. I am not liking this 2 days nonsense. It was hard but in some ways not as hard as the nbme was. Won't really know until I get the score of the real thing.