Step III Step 3 Online Scheduling

Started by jbernar1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jbernar1

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else having trouble scheduling Step 3 online or is it just me doing something wrong?
 
For step 3 you cannot do online scheduling. Its wierd. You have to do it over the phone. So call Prometric.

What are you using to study for step 3?
I plan on using First Aid for Step 3? Anyone else use this?
 
Intheair said:
For step 3 you cannot do online scheduling. Its wierd. You have to do it over the phone. So call Prometric.

What are you using to study for step 3?
I plan on using First Aid for Step 3? Anyone else use this?

Thanks. I am using Strong Medicine for Step 3 and Kaplan Q Book.
 
Intheair said:
For step 3 you cannot do online scheduling. Its wierd. You have to do it over the phone. So call Prometric.

What are you using to study for step 3?
I plan on using First Aid for Step 3? Anyone else use this?

I just took Step 3 this past Monday & Tuesday. I used Crush Step 3 and Blueprints Computer-based Case Simulation Review. I would absolutely recommend the Blueprints book. It's a small book (79 pages - a quick read) that's full of everything you need to know about the CCS part of the test.