Step 3 online scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eye_in_the_sky

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried to schedule my Step 3 exam online using the Prometric website...but strangely the only options for country selection are: Guam, Puerto Rico or Virgin Islands. What about continental US?????
Does anyone have any idea about this or can give any suggestion?

Members don't see this ad.

eye_in_the_sky said:
I tried to schedule my Step 3 exam online using the Prometric website...but strangely the only options for country selection are: Guam, Puerto Rico or Virgin Islands. What about continental US?????
Does anyone have any idea about this or can give any suggestion?

You need to schedule over the phone by calling 1-800-MED-EXAM with your scheduling permit in hand. It would be nice if the scheduling permit said to call instead of directing you to the website, wouldn't it? They do it because it's a two day test and they want to make sure everybody gets scheduled for two consecutive business days. Press "2" to skip the privacy statement. If at first you can't get the date or location you want, just schedule something and keep calling back to check for cancellations from the center you really want. I was able to get my desired test date and location this way.