Step III Step 3 Practice test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roddick597

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, so I just took the Step 3 practice exam at prometric today and got a 67%. Somewhat disappointed, but I haven't studied much bc of my residency. I did about 400 questions thus far, and have 3 weeks until my exam and about 1000 uWorld questions. Any advice? Should I push back or keep my test?

Do we know of any correlation between the practice Step 3 vs the real deal?
 
No correlation b/w practice tests and real deal. I got 75% on that practice test in prometric but barely passed the real exam. Not in residency. So for you...it made be the other way around.