USMLE Step 3 Prometric Scheduling.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DNA 105

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings Step 3 takers. I just wanted to make sure my information is correct.

So we have to choose 2 consecutive dates from the available dates in the prometric websites (except Saturday-Monday which can probably be used).

I was just checking the available dates on prometric. So to schedule an appointment, we need 2 consecutive available dates right? Eg. If 5th December is available and 6th December is not, that can't be used. Am I getting this correct or am I missing something?

Members don't see this ad.

Greetings Step 3 takers. I just wanted to make sure my information is correct.

So we have to choose 2 consecutive dates from the available dates in the prometric websites (except Saturday-Monday which can probably be used).

I was just checking the available dates on prometric. So to schedule an appointment, we need 2 consecutive available dates right? Eg. If 5th December is available and 6th December is not, that can't be used. Am I getting this correct or am I missing something?
I'm scheduled for Feb 15 and 18, so they must have relaxed the rules at some point.

I'm scheduled for Feb 15 and 18, so they must have relaxed the rules at some point.

its not that they 'relaxed' the rules at some point.. its the fact that the change that was set to happen in 2014 for all Step 3 examinations 'happened' .. thus you got two dates that arent back to back.

check the usmle bulletin for step 3 .. it explains it .