Step 3 Recheck

Started by docpsych
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docpsych

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Need some advice on recent step 3 scores. 😕

I just got my result it was a 183, passing is 184. I know i could not have failed this exam, at the most minumum i should have passed. I plan on having my scores rechecked. Does anyone have any experience doing this or have useful information on rechecking scores. What is the fee for rechecking?

On a side note: one of my CCS cases was lead poisoning. I knew the dx and did appropriate workup and treatment, however when the 5 minutes marker came up i was doing pt couseling. i figured once 5 minutes was up i would be able to type in my dx however the case ended. can the examiner review this case and still give credit for correct workup/tx, even though i did not type in dx. i know this is fishing for one last point, but i do NOT want to take this exam over.

Any advice or info would be appreciated.
 
Your time will be better spent studying for the retake.