• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

all41

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2004
Status
hey all!
I will be grateful if you could answer my 2 questions regarding step 3:
1. I am an IMG, starting a residency in the US on June 15th, and really want to take step 3 beforehand. The problem is that my med school provides the official MDs only at the end of May (eventhough I have a letter that confirms my eligibility for the MD since Dec. 2003). ECFMG would not certify me until it recieves the formal MD, and thus I cannot meet the requierments to register for step 3. Does any of you have a solution?
2. What is the most efficient study material for step 3? Did you read the various blueprints or just the general books such as Crush Step 3 and NMS? How about the kaplan Q-bank?
Thanks in advance!!!

About the Ads