step 3 result

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

factoid

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, finally got my Step 3 score today: 231/95. I did about 250 questions in usmleworld.com, flipped through peds/ob/gyn section in first aid for step 3 like within 1 hr the night or two before the test and did the USMLE CD. This was in a period of may be 2-3 days. My final score was 58% on usmleworld, but my last couple of blocks had been like 52%. hope this helps as ppl are always asking about correlations.

I also looked through the cases at the back of first aid for step 3 the night before the test. there were a few cases on there that were exactly the same (i mean word for word) on the actual exam.

Members don't see this ad.

factoid said:
ok, finally got my Step 3 score today: 231/95. I did about 250 questions in usmleworld.com, flipped through peds/ob/gyn section in first aid for step 3 like within 1 hr the night or two before the test and did the USMLE CD. This was in a period of may be 2-3 days. My final score was 58% on usmleworld, but my last couple of blocks had been like 52%. hope this helps as ppl are always asking about correlations.

I also looked through the cases at the back of first aid for step 3 the night before the test. there were a few cases on there that were exactly the same (i mean word for word) on the actual exam.

How long did it take to get your results? Took step 3 last week.

just curious.

congrats!