Step 3 scheduling availability

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dude92131

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm currently an intern and am trying to take Step 3 anywhere in the US during May/June/July (preferably in the northeast though). I have been searching and could literally find no dates in the entire northeast for May, June, or July. If you see a test center with availability or are planning to switch dates from any of those 3 months, please let me know because I would greatly appreciate it. I was scheduled to take Step 3 next week in PA, but unfortunately it got cancelled due to COVID and I really would like to finish taking it before I start in the ICU for 3 months starting in August. Thanks again for all your help in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I've found plenty of availability today for May. So re-check (East coast as well)

Hi guys, I want to reschcedule my step 3 exam date (August 21st and 22nd) with an earlier date preferably June, or July, but its all booked! I want to get rid of it before my residency and do not know what to do...
Please let me know if you consider to change.

Thanks so much in advance...

any luck guys? i was scheduled to take comlex level 3 next week and was cancelled TODAY. I am devastated. I start Heme onc and two weeks.