Step III Step 3 study partner

Started by 572293
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

5

572293

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi ! My name is Vaneliz . Im currently preparing for step 3 which I will be taking approximately a month from now. Im looking for a study partner , someone whith whom I can drill topics around 40 min daily either from MTB step 3 , usmle step 3 secrets or the pass program clues. Study sessions could be through skype or face time. If you are interested please let me know [emoji846]! Have a wonderful week ! Happy studying!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys !! I have not entered this forum in ages!! I checked it probably the first two months after I posted it. I finalle took step 3 this week, but I dont think I did very well. I have made up my mind to retaking it, probably by the month of october. So if you still have not taken your test and are still interested in a study partner let me know [emoji6][emoji106]!! And even if I pass I would be more than glad to help, its good for me since right now im not rotating so I won't get rusty [emoji6][emoji106]!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile