Step III Step 3 Study Partner

Started by 572293
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

5

572293

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good Evening Everybody! I hope you are all remaining strong through your study quest. Listen I am looking for a study partner for this examination. I like to drill by systems , specialty or topics by disscussing via skype facetime, whassap or whichever means sounds the most comfortable to you, the day's topic using the MTB as the main resource. I also like integrating when pertinen, information of additional sources such as from U world, the DIT booklet and the Pass Program Book. My skype name is vanevane7770 , and if you prefer facetime is you can find me by vanz777 ( Sorry the system doesnt allow me to write it as is). Feel free to shoot me a message, I am very much looking forwards to knowing you. Happy Studying! Amazing evening! See you soon!

Vaneliz