Step III Step 3, studying early

Started by kaywalker
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kaywalker

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN

I'm writing my step 3 in early July. I've heard of people say that they only prepared 2-4 weeks for it. But I'd like to get a head start for a few reasons. If I wanted to study 30-60 minutes per day from now what would be something that is high yield and not as easy to forget? Read first aid? Master the boards? Start UWORLD? Or should I just focus on something else and come back to this later?

Some background:
4th year Psychiatry resident in Canada. Haven't practiced the medical side of things in a while. Passed step 1 and step 2 first try, with a small-moderate margin above passing point.

Thanks!