Step III Step 3 - when?

Started by Idiopathic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Idiopathic

Newly Minted
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this has been asked ad nauseum, but when can I take Step 3? Do I have to be actually in a residency, or can I simply have a match contract. Id like to take Step 3 before I graduate, since I have some time off.
 
Idiopathic said:
I know this has been asked ad nauseum, but when can I take Step 3? Do I have to be actually in a residency, or can I simply have a match contract. Id like to take Step 3 before I graduate, since I have some time off.

Check out the thread "Step 3 as an MSIV?". It has been discussed extensively this week.