Step 3...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

codeblue34

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in my prelim year and am thinking of taking the Step 3 soon.
Had a few questions, hoping someone can help me?

1. When should I take Step 3? When do most people take them?
2. How much does it cost?
3. Can I take it anywhere (aka. where I live)?
4. What study/test prep materials do you recommend?

Thanks...
 
I'm in my prelim year and am thinking of taking the Step 3 soon.
Had a few questions, hoping someone can help me?

1. When should I take Step 3? When do most people take them?
2. How much does it cost?
3. Can I take it anywhere (aka. where I live)?
4. What study/test prep materials do you recommend?

Thanks...

Take a look at the Step III forum; it's under USMLE section. It has all the answers you want!