Step I step 3

Started by Alfred
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Alfred

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have had good experience with my step3 exam...passed with 84 on first attempt and glad that I can focus on my upcoming residency....feel free to email me if you have any questions regarding the best materials to study from and timing of the exam.

[email protected]
 
I just found out I passed step 3 with a 94. Used Crush Step 3, NMS questions, Qbank, and USMLE sample cd.

Felt like crap after I took the test so I was glad to pass, let alone do well.

and more importantly, I passed the ACLS test today. phew. hahha