Step III Step III on Thursday...

Started by Heeed!
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What a crappy, crappy test. No offense, but I hope everyone else does as poorly as I did:meanie:

I reviewed my Step II stuff, used Strong Medicine (which I recommend), did about 700 questions from the NMS book (which I recommend), and took the 200 question practice test from NBOME (which I recommend). I feel all my resources had good info in it and I had a good enough grasp of that info to PASS. I didn't think that info was tested, unfortunately for me. If it was, I missed a lot of the connections. I would still recommend those resources, though. Everyone is probably smarter than me anyway.

If I end up passing, I'll say so. If I failed, I'll skulk away quietly to take it AGAIN.

Man, I hope I'm done with that OMM stuff.