Step III STEP III what to study

Started by shlomo7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shlomo7

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unfortunately, I was twice on step 3 and no Uworld no Kaplan do not match real exam
as an old foreign doctor I have strong impression that real step 3 question designed by people w/o clinical experience. research and administrative workers statistic lovers. sometimes I have an impression that question on the real exam is from the drHouse movie or from Facebook everything different approach strategy understanding
I do not remember such difference in step I or CK
MedBullet design as you can see on the pictures by very young doctors, probably residents. try to discuss some obviously wrong question, but they obviously do not understand what about they talking
CCS for Uworld written by people from another planet.
strong advice start study from real USMLE samples