STep III

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sheldor1234

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Contemplating not using qbanks at all.
Just use kaplan lecture notes and conrad fischer's MTB and EZ Pass step 3 ccs book.

Should this be fine?
Did the uworld qbank really help on the test?

Members don't see this ad.

Contemplating not using qbanks at all.
Just use kaplan lecture notes and conrad fischer's MTB and EZ Pass step 3 ccs book.

Should this be fine?
Did the uworld qbank really help on the test?

I would strongly suggest atleast going through the UW CCS cases. They were highly useful and build your case solving/software using skills.

If your knowledge base is ample then i guess you can skip the banks. I wouldnt recommend that to a friend though - In fact i'd say skip the notes and study the banks.

I second the uworld ccs. it uses the same software the exam does. if anything, it will help you know what elements they are looking for. plus their cases were very similar to the ones I had on the exam. I used uworld instead of any books.

Don't be stupid. The only people that don't pass are the ones that don't do questions. You'll be a sitting duck without the ccs cases even if you have the knowledge

you're taking a major gamble not doing practice questions under timed mode .. step 3 question stems are LONG .. without a way to assess your time skills by not using qbanks, you're already shooting yourself in the foot.

and not practicing the ccs software? are you nuts?