HEME-ONC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 24, 2003
Visit site
Status
Can anyone give me any feedback on the differences between the two books. I am trying to decide which one I should give more focus to.

Thanks

zedpol

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2003
Visit site
Status
HEME-ONC said:
Can anyone give me any feedback on the differences between the two books. I am trying to decide which one I should give more focus to.

Thanks

Go with first aid. Step up is the suck in my opinion, except for the embryo at the begining of each chapter.

Atlas

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2001
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
If you wanna be a big dork like me, you'll use both. Except, I use BRS Path, Phys, etc. plus Step Up and I write notes in my First Aid from all those other sources, hopefully in an attempt to make studying more efficient in the long run (final 2 weeks)! In the end, my ultimate decision was on First Aid's high reputation and the amount of space in the margins available for my own notes! Take it for what it's worth!

Atlas

phllystyl

n0t the j0ke [email protected]@
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2002
Philly -> NYC -> Philly (in 2009)
foundation.mine.nu
Status
Atlas said:
If you wanna be a big dork like me, you'll use both. Except, I use BRS Path, Phys, etc. plus Step Up and I write notes in my First Aid from all those other sources, hopefully in an attempt to make studying more efficient in the long run (final 2 weeks)! In the end, my ultimate decision was on First Aid's high reputation and the amount of space in the margins available for my own notes! Take it for what it's worth!

Atlas
I did what he did as well.