step up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gunit07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just bought step up for step 2....

any thoughts?

i also have secrets (read it, loved it).
and B&W (i dont know how much i like this one really... only marginally helpful for me so far...)

has anyone used step up for step 2, and was it helpful?

thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

sorry dude you wasted your dough-its probably the worst out of the series and probably the worst step 2 book out there-its content is so sparse which would be fine if its high yeild-such as crush step 2-but step up 2 is like a compacted bunch of low yield facts

However step up medicine is probably one of the best books out there-covers most of whats on step 2-except for pyschiatry, trauma and some obgyn-but has probably 75 percent of step 2 conctent and is a great book-i would get that

good thing i saved my receipt :p

thanks for the advice:)

TheCat said:
sorry dude you wasted your dough-its probably the worst out of the series and probably the worst step 2 book out there-its content is so sparse which would be fine if its high yeild-such as crush step 2-but step up 2 is like a compacted bunch of low yield facts

However step up medicine is probably one of the best books out there-covers most of whats on step 2-except for pyschiatry, trauma and some obgyn-but has probably 75 percent of step 2 conctent and is a great book-i would get that