step1 and UW% correlation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GOGETA

SuperSaiyan
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the step1 and UW% correlation?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you're scoring between 55 to 60%, you should be ok. Basically you just add 30 to your Uworld score to correlate with the step 1.

Thanks for the Info.

Also I saw this in another website

2.3x UW% + 84= YOUR STEP1 SCORE

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks to those of you who replied! I was feeling really dumb for getting about 50% right on random-all unused sets, and that makes me feel better (I'm a second year, so I've only covered about half or a little less of path, and I assume me scores will come up at least a little bit as I finish the path sections).

Anyway, thanks!

Thanks to those of you who replied! I was feeling really dumb for getting about 50% right on random-all unused sets, and that makes me feel better (I'm a second year, so I've only covered about half or a little less of path, and I assume me scores will come up at least a little bit as I finish the path sections).

Anyway, thanks!

Hey most of the people they just dont say the truth about there scores:rolleyes:. You see people scoring 99 or above 245 in step1 like if I said let me drink water:eek:.

The actually % of people scoring above 240 is very little, so dont get discorage about your %.

I found a website people actually saying what was there scores, like getting in the 40's in UW and before the test in the 50's and then passing with 198 or 200.