step1 in 2 weeks..stressed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UniqueDoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone!
my step 1 is in 2 weeks
i feel very stressed and its affecting my concentration!
i am studying 7 hrs a day but cant seem to concentrate and remember hwat i've read....can someone give me some tips?

Members don't see this ad.

hey everyone!
my step 1 is in 2 weeks
i am studying 7 hrs a day but cant seem to concentrate and remember hwat i've read....can someone give me some tips?

I just try to break everything up into different activities....reading, memorizing, answering UW questions, studying the explanations....they are all separate activities broken up with breaks ranging from 5 mins to two hours (dinner!).

Remember to exercise, and to step out and get fresh air. You can't stay in that chair. Stand up and pace if necessary....whatever keeps you on track.

What are you avaraging on UW blocks now?

hey everyone!
my step 1 is in 2 weeks
I feel like im forgetting everything. i dont know what to do

thanks for your post!!
well i finished world once, and was averaging 58. Now I'm going over it a second time..and getting 70s.. i hope to finish it in the next two weeks.
I will definitely not spend too much time only on one thing.
I've made cue cards of things to memorize so i dont have to go back into the book..calms me down to look over them...
thanks for your tips

Members don't see this ad :)
I am seriously freaking out,
I havent been able for sleep for a few days a few days

i try to study in my half asleep dazes i dont know whats going on
i font even know what day it is right now

I just focused on doing questions towards the end. I keep forgetting things that I read, but I know that I will learn something new with every question I miss during practice.

I feel like im forgetting everything. i dont know what to do

you're not forgetting everything, don't worry. lots of people feel this way when they get closer to the test. it's just the anxiety. try to relax and keep studying, you'll be fine. i've felt this way for so many exams but when i get there and take the test I actually do remember everything I've studied, so like I said, it's just the anxiety making you feel that way.