Step2-CS before Step2-CK?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kemc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick two part question:
Is it allowed to take Step2-CS before Step2-CK? If it is; then is it more difficult to pass Step2-CS without passing step2-CK? OR preparing/passing step2-CS has nothing to do with step2_CK????
Actually, I am an FMG in MA, just passed step1 and because of some personal circumstances and schedule limitations I would like to take step2-CS before step2-CK. I would like to be matched for 2007 residency.
Any input will be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

You can take either at any time. I think Step II CS has nothing to do with knowledge base and everything to do with: 1) communication skills and 2) kindness.

Take Step II CS before if you would like.

And good luck.

bigfrank said:
You can take either at any time. I think Step II CS has nothing to do with knowledge base and everything to do with: 1) communication skills and 2) kindness.

Take Step II CS before if you would like.

And good luck.

I agree. Even a boy scout that helps a lady cross the street will be able to pass step II CS since all it takes is "communication skills and kindness". :rolleyes:

p53 said:
I agree. Even a boy scout that helps a lady cross the street will be able to pass step II CS since all it takes is "communication skills and kindness". :rolleyes:
Start studying now, p53. ;)