Step I step2 topics

Started by sobytalz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sobytalz

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what exactly is fair game on step2? i know i'm going to see med, surg, peds, ob/gyn, pysch, neuro, but what about derm, optho, ambulatory med, radiology etc..............any help would be much appreciated. is there a USMLE web site that would list these topics?
 
Had a few derm questions (~ < 5) on basic stuff. Don't recall any ophtho. I guess I'd pile Amb med w/ regular med stuff. I had no rads stuff - one of my friends had a x-ray incorporated with a ped question though.