STEP2CS DATE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usmle aspirant 18

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to reschedule my step2cs exam. I couldnt find any slots free till september. i need to take my exam atleast by july 15 .anyone please advice

Members don't see this ad.

I need to change my dates too. The best advice I have received is to sign up for notifications for the dates you want and/or switch dates with someone. What date are you signed up for right now?

Members don't see this ad :)
its scheduled on june16 as of now. i need to re-schedule it to first half of july.. but no dates available

Hi are you needing to reschedule because you can't take it in June anymore , or you have a date in September but need one in July ? In either case don't worry. Spots do open up almost everyday and if you're flexible on where you'd like to take the exam then that will make things easier. keep checking for dates frequently and something will come up but it will most likely be as soon as the next day-1week away (most likely a few days away). Good luck :)

i am an img. due to some visa issues i cannot take my exam on june 16. dats why i am trying to re-schedule it to first half of july. i have been trying for more dan 2wks, no dates available. bt i need to take my exam before july15