Step III Stepping into Step 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chickensoupdr

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm beginning to plan my study schedule for Step 3 and had some basic questions.
1. How early in advance should you sign up for Step 3?
2. I plan to use MTB and UWorld, but what other resources would you recommend? Has anyone tried Amboss?
3. How similar did Uworld feel to the real deal?

If anyone starting to study for Step 3 would be interested in making a study plan together, let's do it!
 
I'm beginning to plan my study schedule for Step 3 and had some basic questions.
1. How early in advance should you sign up for Step 3?
2. I plan to use MTB and UWorld, but what other resources would you recommend? Has anyone tried Amboss?
3. How similar did Uworld feel to the real deal?

If anyone starting to study for Step 3 would be interested in making a study plan together, let's do it!
Following...

Don't know anyone that has done AMBOSS for Step 3. Uworld has always been the gold standard but I'd consider switching to AMBOSS (more than just a qbank, cheaper) if there's enough wind in the sails
 
I did amboss, didnt think it was that much more useful than UWSA. if you need extra questions like i did, do it. Otherwise if you got UWSA down, i wouldnt worrry about it. havent gotten my score back yet