Stereoisomers

Started by SKD58
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SKD58

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This molecule is supposed to have 4 stereoisomers. I only see 3.
Help!
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1406938407.899600.jpg
 
The carbon above the green circle is a chiral carbon (anyone correct me if I'm wrong plz). The 4 groups are H, a carbon that has a double bond, a carbon attached to 4 carbons, and a carbon attached to 3 carbons and a H
 
The carbon above the green circle is a chiral carbon (anyone correct me if I'm wrong plz). The 4 groups are H, a carbon that has a double bond, a carbon attached to 4 carbons, and a carbon attached to 3 carbons and a H

Oh wow, I see it now. Duh haha thank you!

🙂