Sterile Compounding Regulations and Resources For Running Compounding Pharmacy

Started by clarkbar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

clarkbar

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am familiar with compounding technique and math, but not with the regulations and stipulations surrounding maintaining such a facility up to code. What resources, official and third party are available for such a PIC role? Though there may be consultant help, I would definitely like to read more with self-study. Much obliged!
 
I am familiar with compounding technique and math, but not with the regulations and stipulations surrounding maintaining such a facility up to code. What resources, official and third party are available for such a PIC role? Though there may be consultant help, I would definitely like to read more with self-study. Much obliged!

The new USP guidelines are excruciatingly detailed.

You should hire a consultant
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad