Stethoscopes!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have the black-on-black Littman Master Classic II. I have had it about 4-5 years now so it's getting a bit banged up, but overall I love it! I think the only times I want another scope are on teeny cats or pediatrics.
I think it is different enough to be "me" but doesn't look overly crazy, either. I know a bunch of people who love their Ultrascopes, especially since they can get cool-looking ones. One vet I know had the one with two interchangeable heads: one regular, one pediatric sized.

mediawebserver

Members don't see this ad.

I know a bunch of people who love their Ultrascopes, especially since they can get cool-looking ones. One vet I know had the one with two interchangeable heads: one regular, one pediatric sized.

]

wow, those design choices are really cool lol not too professional, but awesome!

I would've gone with the green one had it been a tick or two darker. Have you seen the bronze/black combination ones? Those look pretty sharp. Might be a good compromise of unique/fun and conforming.

I really like the bronze/black and the copper cardio III's. The black master cardiology is pretty darn sharp too!

Members don't see this ad :)
I really like the bronze/black and the copper cardio III's. The black master cardiology is pretty darn sharp too!

i also loved the bronze and copper options, i debated for a long time and finally chose the plum tubing instead. but if i were a dude id def get the black and bronze combo, very sharp

that's what I have - I really like it so far...granted, all I know how to do is stick my stethoscope on a chest and count the rate - but it works pretty darn well for that! :)