Stickies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted109597

To all,
Lee has asked that we reduce the number of stickies to aid with people using mobile browsers. As such, threads that are being actively used I unstickied as they're being used often enough to stay on the front page. Ones that aren't replied to often I've left.
I'm limited to 3. If anyone has suggestions as to how to combine a bunch of them either as links (which is cumbersome and a bit clickbait-y IMO), or some other method, I'm all ears.

Members don't see this ad.

Sticky one thread with links to all previous stickies?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My suggestion is that you combine the FAQ and the Residency Reviews Stickies into one link-filled post entitled "Emergency Medicine FAQ and Residency Review Threads," keep The Jobs List, and re-sticky @gamerEMdoc 's Ask Me Anything thread. As new students find their way to this section of SDN, it would be a shame for them not to notice the AMA among the other posts vying for the top of the Normal Threads section.

Reactions: 1 user
The point of stickies is to keep things that aren't commonly used at the top. People are still responding to the AMA without difficulty. If it starts drifting, maybe I will put it in.

Reactions: 1 user