still no word from UCLA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Livineasi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Any one else still waiting? Should I call? My application was finished in August with a new DAT score added in October. Should I give up hope or is there still a bit of light at the end of the tunnel?

boxdesker

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Waiting. Don't call. Just wait and continue to remain nervous and anxious (like me). Only think you can do.

Mrbubbles

si,thats a black squirrel
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
ucla is rolling admissions...so if u took the retook the dat in october, and indicated that u were going to on ur AADSAS, then ur app is probably barely being looked at cuz u weren't complete until they received ur newest dat scores..so...

wait.

LuckiLeigh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wait it out. My application was complete in early August with the secondary and high school transcripts. I was nervous that it was incomplete b/c I hadn't heard anything since July so I emailed. They told me it was complete and good luck in the cycle. I just got an interview invitation for Dec. 5th today. I don't think they have even offered enough interviews to fill their class yet - and that's if everyone interviewed accepted it. From what I hear January interviews are a good thing at UCLA because their cycle is so much later than other schools. Good Luck!

bjhath

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Still waiting, semi-patiently. But, I've got my interview at UCSF tomorrow, so I've got other things to worry about!