still nothing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TriangleZuikis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was sent out in july and DAT scores were received by schools in late August. I got two interviews and a rejection right away but not a peep from any other school I applied to. The wait is killing me, ugh.

Anyone who applied around when I did in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

My application was sent out in july and DAT scores were received by schools in late August. I got two interviews and a rejection right away but not a peep from any other school I applied to. The wait is killing me, ugh.

Yea, same boat. Everyone says to not worry but I can't help it lol!

Ohmygosh I know. I am hoping this is the week when we will start getting more news.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep, same boat. I've been blessed with several pre-Dec interviews so far, but haven't heard from about half the schools I've applied to yet. Good luck everyone!

Yep, same boat. I've been blessed with several pre-Dec interviews so far, but haven't heard from about half the schools I've applied to yet. Good luck everyone!
yeah.....agreed.....this is how it is for many of us.....i feel that things will start to roll very soon.....

don't sweat a thing.... with that GPA and DAT and those 19 schools you applied to, you'll get plenty of interviews, just watch and see.

The only reason you don't have many interviews is because they just recently got your DAT score (approx a month ago). But i am pretty sure within the next month or so (hopfully :xf:) you'll get more.

Good luck

ah, good to share the stress/desperation
I have nada interview ;_;
I want to worry about interviews -what to wear, how to prepare- like other people too :(

Every morning I wake up and run to my computer to check my e-mail! Michigan finally cashed my check today. Woohoo.

Yeah i keep getting freaked out when i see people getting interviews to my schools that have equal stats as I do.

AADSAS mailed: 7/30
DAT updated: 8/26

I must realize that people in the first few mailing batches are just starting to hear back so it will be another month at least before I am caught up. Nerve wracking none-the-less.

Hoping to get some news this week. I feel like I'm just going to get a whole lot of rejections in January.

Hey Triangle, how was the midwestern interview?

Hey Triangle, how was the midwestern interview?
relax you have been asking that person in 3 threads you don't think they read?

the answer to your q. is obvious... sorry boss but life isnt pretty :confused:

Anyways ... still nothing. This might be the week though.

Last edited: