still under review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Benjo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not that it matters anymore, but how is it possible to still be under review PRE-INTERVIEW?! I just called the only school I hadn't received a final decision from, Drexel, my lowest choice, and my application was pending--it's April 16 for christ's sake. Anyway, has anyone else encountered this situation?

Members don't see this ad.

Benjo said:
Not that it matters anymore, but how is it possible to still be under review PRE-INTERVIEW?! I just called the only school I hadn't received a final decision from, Drexel, my lowest choice, and my application was pending--it's April 16 for christ's sake. Anyway, has anyone else encountered this situation?

They're still interviewing. Thats why.

i basically ignore schools that are ignoring me :D

Members don't see this ad :)
i have over 10 schools that still have me under review and i will get off my lazy ass and email those schools withdrawals too.

its not uncommon or shocking. happens every year.

Tufts, UVA, and U of Southern Cali were the 3 schools that I withdrew from because it took them forever to get back to me, and the decision's probably not favorable anyway...

Yeah I'm still waiting to hear from PSU, MSSM, and Temple. I am not totally considering those schools as rejections at this point. The thing that I don't get is why don't they just tell me that I'm rejected already because there's no way they're still interviewing right now. Oh well.

jlee9531 said:
its not uncommon or shocking. happens every year.

How many years have you been applying? J/k. :laugh: