Still waiting on AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tiretrauma

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:mad:Yes, I applied late, due to a slew of reasons, my fault I know, however I did apply and now it seems that AACOMAS will continue to take their good old time processing my app!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
+pissed+

+pity+anyone??

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in there with you babe, I check the stupid website 3x a day knowing that it won't be completed......at least I have finals coming up to keep me busy:)

finally got paid and submitted application 11/15/07. talk about waiting, waited this long just to submit now another 4-6 weeks til they even send it out.

totally kicking myself right now. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
What takes so long?? The entire process for applying to medical school takes an incredible amount of time. Anyone know why?? 4-6 weeks for what? Do they think they are the DMV or something?

They are probably getting tons and tons of applications now. Late applicants, MD applicants, people with strong stats.

Its a business, can you imagine running your business this way? I cant stand waiting! Interview day: "what do you think is your weak point?" PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...and spelling! :laugh:

submitted 10/18 and it says I am verified and processed on 11/18. They didn't even send me an email or anything saying i was verified.