Still waiting to hear from Udel??

Started by gemini08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gemini08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who has not yet been rejected or invited for an interview at Udel, they had an interview session this past friday and at this time they do not think that they will be needing to conduct another. So if you have yet to hear anything from udel you probably won't be getting an interview this year. I got rejected today so just thought i'd spread the word on what I was told.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, Gemini. It's a tough program to get into. They only accept 36 students each year so I wouldn't feel bad. Dr. Binder-Macleod said they would notify us within a couple weeks or so.

Kevin
 
I was in the very first interview group at UDEL and we were told that 10 of the 36 slots had already been filled by their early acceptence program for current UDEL undergrads. So, they really only had 26 slots available.