Still waiting ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmxd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone still waiting to hear?? Waitlisted? Or has everyone basically heard, made a decision? I'm still waiting and it's making me crazy :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

im waitin also... :( grrrr...n also very frustrated! make them hurry up!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am on the waitlist too..But uh..I'm actually doing my own things now as the back-up plan. So far, I actually enjoy this back-up plan, though. :thumbup: . I am no longer thrilled with the waiting...It gets cold now, seriously... :laugh:

what's your backup plan rxforlife2004?

I'm stilllllllll waiting. I'm waitlisted at 2 schools, no acceptances. I'm getting sick of explaing when people excitedly ask me "have you heard yet"? I'm wondering if I'll ever have a damn answer!

well, I assume any good back up plan would include some money :)

what's your current job rxforlife2004?

I am currently working as a lab technician in an enviromental lab facility...It's a big well known company. I enjoy the work pretty much. I just had a promotion this week and about to move to another department for advanced stuff that chemists are doing there now.... ;)

Congrads on your promotion :thumbup:

I am still on the wait list at Temple.

For those of you that are still waiting without acceptances, have you reapplied yet? I'm don't want to yet, because I want to see if I get in, but I don't want to submit my application too late.

I already reaplied.I learned last week that Nova acepted more than 120 students,which is its top.Therefore,now although some people had canceled ,they can't take anybody from the waiting list.Adm. advisor words.

Most schools usually accept more than there set amount. Several usually drop due to either multiple acceptances or various other reasons that occur relatively quickly. Generally schools go from an unranked waitlist to a ranked waitlist in June/July and as people drop due to not meeting the set requirements by the date indicated, family reasons, financial reasons, change of heart, etc. The schools then just take the person from the top of the list. These drops often occur right up till the actual start of classes so don't give up hope! Unfortunately, it is a long and tedious wait and unless you are lucky early on it may continue. A lot of schools will let you know what number you are on the waitlist though after they have done the rankings and let you know, but some schools prefer to keep it to themselves. Call and ask it can't hurt you!