still waiting...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

messenger

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone. i cant believe so many are getting interviews and i STILL dont have one! i am very scared. i have average gpa, above average dat scores, and filled out and sent that damn application before july, and sent it to like 15 schools...whats going on?
is it good that i havent heard from schools yet. is no news good news...for now? or what in the h could be going wrong? i guess i should call the schools? i thought i would wait until all my lors are there, still waiting for 2 to have mailed since aadsas takes forever! any thoughts? anyone like me? :(

Members don't see this ad.

I'm with ya. Except my LORs are in.

if I were you i would mail the LORs directly to the schools if AADSAS is just sitting on them. Some schools wont review your file if it isn't complete. Have the schools acknowledged receiving your application? Have you done secondaries? Even if the schools haven't contacted you, you can download most of them and get started.
If you haven't heard anything at all, I would start calling. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm there with you as well. I know I shouldn't worry, but I just want one. After that I'll probably calm down a little. :rolleyes:

Mack

I think the majority of people including me are with you. I just took the DAT on 8/28, but they said they mailed it over a week ago. Now it is just a waiting game because I have nothing to do...no studying, no filling out, just work:( Don't worry, something will come in soon!