still waiting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MikeCheck12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get many interviews but still waiting for that acceptance? I just wanted to see who else is stressed out like me. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Members don't see this ad.

I've been waiting a while for an acceptance. Grab a seat, put your feet up... want a beer?

I'll pull up a chair too. I'll bring my BBQ in case we get hungry.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll bring my X box with rock band. that should keep us busy.

I feel your pain.

which school did u guys interview at and still waiting for a decision?

which school did u guys interview at and still waiting for a decision?

I've interviewed at VCU, UNLV, and NYU. I got waitlisted at NYU, I just found out today that I didn't get into VCU for the Feb 1st round of acceptances, and I think I'm suppose to hear from UNLV on the 15th of Feb.

I have an interview at USC next week.

Mike maybe you should give up... haha jk... No need to get upset everyone... I know mike and he's going to get in.... We call him "29" for his 29 on ochem... haha

Man, everytime I see this thread I start thinking that sum 41 song "Or am I, still waiting, for this world to stop hating" only the song in my head just keeps going until I can't remember the lyrics anymore then it starts over. :zip:

Anyone seen the movie Orange County? Ya, I'm Shawn. That movie pretty much sums up how I feel.

Some of the coolest guys I've met on SDN (you guys) haven't gotten accepted yet and that bugs the crap out of me because I think, if anything else, the U.S. needs more cool dentists. I HOPE YOU GUYS GET SOME AWESOME NEWS SOON SO WE CAN ALL CELEBRATE :hardy:!!!

If I have learned anything over the years from these SDN boards… February is far from being the end of the application cycle. Keep those chins up, and say in contact with those adcoms.