Still waitlisted at Nova.

Started by drpj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drpj

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm still waitlisted at Nova and I interviewed back in November. I am hoping to hear good news soon... And I was wondering if anyone has gotten accepted off the waitlist within the past 2 weeks?

I know people have gotten accepted off the waitlist but I noticed it stopped around January 12th.

I also wonder if they will still be accepting people off the waitlist from here on out. If anyone has any information regarding this issue please post on this thread. Thanks 🙂
 
Hey I was placed on the "high priority" waitlist about a week and a half ago. Got the call yesterday and got accepted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview on the 21st on january and havent heard back at all. I believe interviews have ended so it shouldn't be long now.
 
so i just got this update today on AADSAS for NOVA that says "WAITLISED" ... I realled like this school and was hoping to get in. Does this pretty much mean all my chances are shot?


Nova Southeastern University (NSU)FL02/03/2011Wait Listed
Nova Southeastern University (NSU)FL02/03/2011Wait Listed
 
I'd say that is probably better than mine still saying invited for interview as of September.

so i just got this update today on AADSAS for NOVA that says "WAITLISED" ... I realled like this school and was hoping to get in. Does this pretty much mean all my chances are shot?


Nova Southeastern University (NSU)FL02/03/2011Wait Listed
Nova Southeastern University (NSU)FL02/03/2011Wait Listed
 
so i just got this update today on AADSAS for NOVA that says "WAITLISED" ... I realled like this school and was hoping to get in. Does this pretty much mean all my chances are shot?


Nova Southeastern University (NSU)FL02/03/2011Wait Listed
Nova Southeastern University (NSU)FL02/03/2011Wait Listed

I wouldn't know if you still had a chance or not. But let's just stay positive and hope there is still a chance for us!
 
So i was curious to see if anyone recieved a "Wait listed" on AADSAS and eventually got an acceptance for NOVA? Or just the individual who was on "HIGH Priority" wait list... Any insight is good insight. And i know patience and waiting is the name of the game but it seems like there are a lot of people also on NOVA's wait list.
 
So who do you e-mail or which number do you call to figure out your application status? Nova isn't answering my calls or responding my e-mails.
 
So who do you e-mail or which number do you call to figure out your application status? Nova isn't answering my calls or responding my e-mails.

Who are you calling/emailing? Do you leave messages? I am wondering because I keep hearing people complain about not being able to get ahold of them but they have either answered or called me right back when I leave a message.
 
Did anyone get an email from Nova giving them a pin for a webstar account and info about an email account? I haven't heard anything from them about being on a waitlist and I interviewed in early Jan. Don't want to get my hopes up but thought this email was strange.
 
Did anyone get an email from Nova giving them a pin for a webstar account and info about an email account? I haven't heard anything from them about being on a waitlist and I interviewed in early Jan. Don't want to get my hopes up but thought this email was strange.

I was accepted and didn't receive this e-mail......hmmmmmmm.....did anyone who was accepted get the same e-mail for the webstar and email account??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chewman, same for me. Interviewed in early Feb and I got the vibe that the class was almost full and our chances were slim. Hopefully we'll hear back soon. They seem to waitlist a ton of people though.