STLCOP Transfer Class starting Fall 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.iz-n

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I got accepted as a transfer student at St. Louis College of Pharm. Still have to do an interview and one more class to start in the Fall. (their process is pretty backwards--get accepted, THEN interivew) However, does anyone know anything about class schedule and atmosphere of school? Is anyone here a transfer student at the school and care to share their experiences???

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,
I got accepted as a transfer student at St. Louis College of Pharm. Still have to do an interview and one more class to start in the Fall. (their process is pretty backwards--get accepted, THEN interivew) However, does anyone know anything about class schedule and atmosphere of school? Is anyone here a transfer student at the school and care to share their experiences???

Yeah!!! Congrats! Now you get to be closer to your parents. I am so happy for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi All,

Congratulations, I also got accepted for the transfer class 2010!! They only had 20 openings, so we are some of the lucky ones!!I'm interviewing March 23!
I'm going to decline the UMKC interview scheduled for next saturday, as StLCoP is a lot closer (40-45min from where I llive)

I thought there whole process was interesting--acceptance, then interview? But I'm game for that! I have mine on the 26th at 3pm. Let me know how yours goes. Do you know anything about class schedule and when classes start? Are classes held everyday???

Congratulations, I also got accepted for the transfer class 2010!! They only had 20 openings, so we are some of the lucky ones!!I'm interviewing March 23!
I'm going to decline the UMKC interview scheduled for next saturday, as StLCoP is a lot closer (40-45min from where I llive)

I thought there whole process was interesting--acceptance, then interview? But I'm game for that! I have mine on the 26th at 3pm. Let me know how yours goes. Do you know anything about class schedule and when classes start? Are classes held everyday???

I thought that too! I think it's better that way...at least for us! I'll let you know how my interview goes. mine is at 9AM. I'm in the same boat as you, I have no idea about class schedule or when classes start. So if you find something let me know. I'll do the same.

Will do. Good luck on the interview, too! Mine is late in the day on Friday (did I put that in my original post?--so confused)...But yeah, I will check and find out. I'm really excited and looking forward to the experience!!!

I thought that too! I think it's better that way...at least for us! I'll let you know how my interview goes. mine is at 9AM. I'm in the same boat as you, I have no idea about class schedule or when classes start. So if you find something let me know. I'll do the same.

All I can tell you is that I know several that have been successful and unsuccessful at STLCOP and it's intense from what I can tell. If you get through, you will be well prepared.

Those that start from year one at STLCOP take coursework that is 100% focused on Pharmacy. That includes English, Calculus etc.

For those of you that got accepted as transfer students...if you don't mind sharing, what was your GPA, PCAT and do you have any pharmacy experience or a degree or anything? I didn't apply there because I have heard it is pretty much impossible to get in. I am waiting to hear if I got accepted to SIUE, but if I don't get in, I will apply there next year too if it is actually possible to get in! haha

The experience was good. Very laid back interviews with two faculty members (30 minutes a piece). They asked the same questions and really just wanted to get to know you. pretty cool process and school.

so how was the interview and the overall experience?

I know! I had heard the same thing to that my odds were slim to none to get in, but I figured I'd take a risk and try it anyway. PCAT 77 composite, PharmCAS GPA (AFTER ACADEMIC UPDATES): 3.3 overall, 3.0 science.

For those of you that got accepted as transfer students...if you don't mind sharing, what was your GPA, PCAT and do you have any pharmacy experience or a degree or anything? I didn't apply there because I have heard it is pretty much impossible to get in. I am waiting to hear if I got accepted to SIUE, but if I don't get in, I will apply there next year too if it is actually possible to get in! haha

Hello Dr.iz-n

i just read your post in student forum about STLCOP transfer student.

i have also applied in stlcop as transfer student and they sent me an interview call on january 13, 2011.

in your post you said that they first accept student and then send them interview calls. But they didn't give me any hint about getting accepted.

is this correct. can you further explain this to me.
your response will be deeply appreciated.

my email address is [email protected].

Sincerely