-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stockton DPT 2021
Started by mad.dpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mad.dpt
Full Member
I hope so! They said by January 15th but I should have all of my other decisions by the end of the year so I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later! I feel like it's also hard to gauge what their program really is like without an interviewI haven’t heard anything from them and I was wondering the same thing! Maybe in the next few weeks?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have.A.Gait.Day
Full Member
I attended an information session a while back. I took some notes and will include below. The note about the pre-clinical experience was clarification of what it was (it's included in the curriculum). It's not much but hopefully it helps. They did mention it taking til Dec., Jan. so that sucks lol.
mad.dpt
Full Member
Very helpful! I was hoping it would be this month! Do you know how she likes the program?Hi everyone!
I know someone who is in the third year of Stockton’s DPT program and she said she found out that she was accepted sometime in December. Good luck to you all 🙂
As far as I know, she likes it. I know a few other PTs who went to Stockton and they loved it.Very helpful! I was hoping it would be this month! Do you know how she likes the program?
gpt123
Full Member
Still nothing for me 🙁Has anyone heard anything? 🤞🏻
Nothing for me yetHas anyone heard anything? 🤞🏻
futuredptms
Full Member
I received an email two days ago with an acceptance and my packet came in the mail yesterday! fingers crossed you all hear good news soon!! 🙂
Congrats!!!! 🙂I received an email two days ago with an acceptance and my packet came in the mail yesterday! fingers crossed you all hear good news soon!! 🙂
congratulations! do you mind sharing your stats?I received an email two days ago with an acceptance and my packet came in the mail yesterday! fingers crossed you all hear good news soon!! 🙂
futuredptms
Full Member
Thank you!! Sure! I'm a career changing student and graduated in 2017 with a degree in Veterinary and Biomedical Science from Penn State.congratulations! do you mind sharing your stats?
GPA overall ~3.36
Post Bachelors 4.0 (took some pre req courses prior to applying)
Science ~3.3
Honestly not sure about my pre req GPA lol im sorry
GRE: 157 Q, 150 V, 5 writing
Experience: equine rehab internship, professional equestrian/barn manager, retail, and currently an aide/front office manager at a PT clinic
Observation: outpatient PT (this is my full time job so I have well over 1000 hours here)
My application was a bit different because of my change in path and my GPA improved each year throughout my undergrad to post grad studies so that might have helped me! I wish you all the best of luck!! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad