Stockton University Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureDPT7

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

I was just accepted into Stockton University's DPT program! I was wondering if anyone else received an acceptance recently? Also if anyone knows a bit more about the program that would be great!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!! I received it through the mail, a big packet came yesterday. No email like most of the other schools have contacted me so it was a surprise!
Yes that’s what I saw on the website that they mail it ! Do you mind sharing your stats?
 
Sure!
Graduated Stockton University, Health Sciences with a concentration in Physical Therapy and a minor in Chemistry
CPGA 3.93
PreGPA I think a 3.8 depending on the school.

Observation hours: 100 directly shadowing the head PT at Bacharach & 50 hours observing two different PTs with separate specialties.
General Medical experience: 600+ hours in the Emergency room and observing PTs at the hospital periodically.

Volunteer: 300+ with a service based sorority, Tutor for underprivileged children, local soup kitchen, covenant house of Atlantic city, Volunteers in medicine,

Ex curric: Medicinal chemistry research for early cancer detection, many clubs, many honors societies, and leadership conferences.

I hope this helps!
 
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Stockton? I saw a few people have gotten acceptances and was wondering if they are still sending out letters?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I haven't heard from them either. Does anyone know what they are basing decisions on? I don't think they have interviewed anyone yet